At the grocery store
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.
"i am not at all physically attracted to you"
is an absolutely valid reason to not want to date someone.
People had the nerve to call me shallow for this.
By the way, it’s also totally cool to turn someone down without explaining your reasons. You are not interested, no will suffice. Do not feel pressured to explain your decisions to someone else.